Search my blog.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 1.(vacations)

Remember I wrote about my six days on vacation?
So, this is my first day:
Sunday:
I woke up at 8 o’clock,I showered, an went to the airport.
You see, this was a familiar trip so I went with all my family.
(we went to the beach)
                We arrived at the airport at 9 an we just waitted to board the plain.
The Plain landed at one thirty, we took a taxy to go to our hotel.
When we arrived they showed us the room an we just swam an rested all they long (it was super hot).
For dinner we went to a delicious restaurant, I had meat with mash potatoes an a salad.
This post was really short, on Sunday we didn’t do much, we were tired, it was really hot an the pool was delicious!
Don’t worry, this’ll be the only borring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers