Search my blog.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hey there, remember me?

Hey there, remember me? If you do, it means you have a great memory, cause its been almost two years since I wrote something... So, how's everyone doing (if there's actually someone who reads this), I'm doing good, my life has taken some intresting turns, but overall, its been a wonderful two years. So, where to begin: I'm writing hear because someone told me it would do me much good, and well, I had already taken the pain to create this blog, so why not give it a use? This being said, I'll try to write as often as I can, and as often as I have something if not intresting, at least new to say. And now you may ask, what have I done this two years? Well, not much. Last year I went to France, and had a great opportunity to improve my french! It has been one of the most rewarding and enriching experiences I've had, and I'm glad for this opportunity! I spent one year in Toulouse, "the pink city", and I have but good things to say about it! Its a very young city, fieled with universities and students. I love its hundreds of cafés, where you can sit and enjoy a good espreso on a sunday evening. Its a very dinamic city too, lots of concerts and theaters everywhere! Well, that's all for now, Se ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers