Search my blog.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry christmas!

Hi everybody, hope you’re enjoying this hollydays.
I am, I’ll spend Christmas with dad’s side of the family, witch is really cool.
This year I gave my self an early Christmas present, an incredible Ipod touch!!
Its accessible right out of the box, I just had to turn voice over on by going to settings, general an accessibility.
I just drag my finger across the screen, an voice over reads everything my finger touches without opening anything.
To open the selected item, I just double tap it.
There are other gestures for example to scroll, drag or flick.
I just wanted to brag about this amazing thing, an to say thankyou, apple fokes.
I wish everyone a merry Christmas an a happy new year.
Hope you have a really good time with your family an or loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers