Search my blog.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A beautiful story.

I end this year with a smile, with a heart feald with joy, wishing to be a better person eatch day thanks to
This book
This book, written by Louisa May Alcott, teaches you a value in every chapter, the story is beautifully written, its intresting, it makes you wish to be a better person everyday.
I cryed allot, laughed and learned.
Thanks Louisa for writing such beautiful things.
If you are curious about it, just check it out, an have a wonderful time reading it, an if you have already read it reread it, an finish this year with a smile.
Hope everybody had a wonderful year, an I wish you all the best for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers