Search my blog.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy leap year!!

Hmmm..., thought it'd be special to write a post on leap year cause its every four years(daah, that was obvious).
I think it'd be cool to be born on leap year, or selebrate something special on that date.
Imagine your birthday on leap year, what about the other three years?, Would you selebrate on martch first, or on febuary 28?
Or christmas on leap year, would we just selebrate every four years???
Ok, enough silly rambling about leap year, hope I can read this post next leap year, an hope I can write another one next leap year!
Lots of the leap yeard word for a hole three years right?
Pd:
I wonder, why doesn't jaws read question marks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers