Search my blog.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An ethiopian storry

Oh yes!!!!I am, so,
So, so happy!!!!
Let me explain that...
I have two excuses for not writing on a long, long while...
First, as always, school work, I can't believe it, no really, when I think I finish some long, exhausting period of hard work an homework, an give a long sigh of relieve...The next day mor homework, projects an damm work...

Now, my second excuse:A week ago, I tryed to write a post, but oh no!, M.R blogger, wouldn't let me, now that I had something to write about.
So, ladies an jentlemen, the long awated post!
Here’s a story about an
Kyle an her husband met in highschool an they wated a while to adopt an infant, but, they wated, wated an wated, but the longer the wate became for them
longer they questioned their reasons for waiting when there are so, so many slightly older children who are waiting for families.
So, they decided to adopt a Ethiopian boy.
As you know, adoption requires lots of paperwork, they have to travel to Ethiopia twice - once for court and once for Embassy. The boy will be going home 6- 8 months from now…With
all of these new developments, they need to raise some funds to cover fees that are coming up very quickly!
So if you’d like to help you can donate here:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=PPDQCW4KUYS52&lc=US&item_name=Johnson%20Ethiopian%20Adoption%2 0Fund¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted
An here’s a video:
http://give1save1.com/your-dollar-this-week-4/
Her blog:
http://www.embracing-ethiopia.blogspot.com/2012/02/so-2-12-year-old-i-thought-you-were.html
If you're intrested in donating, or even in reading aboujt this amazing jurney to adopt a child, follow the above links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers