Search my blog.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You can make a difference.

Yesterday I created a petition to blogger, in which I ask them not to delete the option to switch back to the old interface.
For me, is really sad that many blind people, who have been blogging for a while, are forced to move to another blogging plattaform, just because the new interface is inaccesible.
That they have to avandone all those blogs, in which they have stored their most precious memories, those blogs, who have united many people, who have started strong friendships.
So, please sign
This petition You can make a difference.
An if blogger wants to delete the option to switch back, at least, please make the new interface accesible for all users.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers