Search my blog.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Using twittemonger

Hi everybody, its been a nice month so far, hope everybody has kepped his /her’s new year resolutions, at least, I think I have lol.
I discovered another awesome twitter client, its called twittemonger.
It’s the same as qwitter, but they’re not affiliated, you know, qwitter has stopped developing the client.
I was having a little trouble with qwitter, I wasn’t able to go from buffer to buffer, to read what I typed while I did it, or to watch new mentions.
So, if you’re thinking about using twittemonger, I hilly recommend it.
Here I give you a link.
http://twitmonger.shaned.net
Hope everybody is having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers