Search my blog.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The mango minster competition is here!

The mango minster competition is here!
If you have a dog, a cat, or any furri animals… This competition is for you!!
There are many categories in wich you can participate:
Too darn cute, bad sports, adventure animal, cracker critters, and working stiffs.
I’d love to see any of your posts winn!!
I’m not hosting this event, I don’t even know if I’ll participate, but it seems so awesome!
The prizes include goody bags, 25 dollar cards, gift certificates, an other cool stuff.
If you’re interested, the link is:
http://mangominster.blogspot.com/2012/01/mango-minster-2012-official-rules-for.html
Quick! Submit your post!
The dedhline is feb 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers