Search my blog.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Breast cancer.

, such a sad day for me.
Let me explain…
I feel miserable right now, everything was ok til five minuts ago, when my mom announced that my aunt “M”, has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
She’s one of my favorite aunts, I really, really love her.
I think next week she will be submitted to surgery…
Just thought it was a good way to write it all down here, an to pour my sadness overhere.
Oh, dear anty, I'll pray for you tonight on til you're a hundred percent safe.
Love ya:
Ceci

3 comments:

  1. Oh *hugs* :( :( :(

    Cancer is so evil. I wish I could give you a big ol' hug right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about this. I hope that everything ends up going as well as it can.

    For what it's worth, I've known people who have dealt with breast cancer who have made it through just fine. If you didn't know them when they had it, you'd never know without them telling you. I'll be hoping that's what happens here.

    Good luck and good wishes to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys, hope everything will be ok:9):):)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers