Search my blog.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why, them?

Hi readers, so here are some “ I think” last minut news:
Yesterday, in france, at a juish school “Ozar Hatora”, four people where killed.
A man got incide this school, an started shootting like mad.
Four people where killed, three children an an adult.
there was no apparent reason to commit this cryme.
The murderer hasn’t been captured yet, but police hope to find him soon.
The only explicable reason they must had to commit this cryme,
They where jouish.
I think its really sad the stuff some people do just because of others religion, color, origin, or even sex.
There’s not much imformation about this horrible event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers