Search my blog.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dreaming about online people?

I love dreaming about online people.

So yes, last night I dreamed about ro, an about carin’s mom.
It was super weird, Ro an I where in a house at night, she was in one room, an I was in another room with my sister.
I went to Ro’s room, an played with jaiden, then we started to chat, but Ro was falling asleep.
An I was like nooooooo! Let me finish telling you (what ever I was telling her), but she couldn’t stay awake, so I played some more with jaiden an then went back to my room
An she slept with the televition on.
An about Carin’s mom, we where at my house, an she wanted to watch a program about shoes.
Super weird dreams ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers