Search my blog.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone, an happy Halloween!!!!!
I know this post is a day late, but I really don’t care.
So, I’m gonna talk about well... daaaaaa, Halloween.
when I was little, I loved going trick  or treating!
Mmm… let me remember…
Yeah, ok, when I was 3 I dressed up as snowwhite I loooved that character?
Then When I was 5, I dressed up as a witch.
An when I was 6 as a ghoast.
I don’t know why I remember those three lol.
I also loved decorating my house, well, I still like decorating it.
This year I didn’t do much, I just hanged a big spider web in my front dor.
As I grew, the trick or treating ended, an Halloween parties started.
Those parties where fun, tipical Halloween parties, watch scary movies, an a tipical party.
Now, I like giving candies to the trick or treaters!
Hope you didn’t foll asleep.
This is my first NaBloPoMo post ever.
Thankyou to
Ro
Who posted about it in her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers