Search my blog.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Taking french classes!

’m gonna start by saying that I’m a complete jerk.
I planned to post this yesterday, but I accidentlly saved this as draft instead of publishing it, I’m now editing this post.
So, I don’t know if I have posted about it, but I’m taking French classes.
I really like them, its so cool to learn a new language, I’ve been taking them for about a year , an I must say I’m good.
I’ve had two teachers so far, a woman an a man, the woman is really nice, she loooooves to read, so for the last months I’ve read like 4 books in French.
As for the man, he isn’t our teacher anymore, he was nice, but I think he liked me a little.
Oops, shouldn’t of said that…
Well… hope he doesn’t read here.
I think nobody does, but I don’t really care, I enjoy posting.
I’m gonna post something in French, an then translate it to English.
Salut, Je M’appelle Cecilia, j’aime la lecture, le chocolat, les chiens, voyager, ma famille, et la technology.
Je suis aveugle et je veux aller au gdb pour un chien.

Hello, my name is Cecilia, I love to read, chocolate, dogs, to travel, my family an technology.
I’m blind an I would love to go to gdb for a dog.
Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers