Search my blog.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I shouldn't care.

I know I shouldn’t care about what others think about me
This has been bothering me recently, I really care about what people say or think about me.
I know it’s a bit stupid, but I’ve always cared.
I'm always thinking thinks like what if she thinks I...-, or what if she says to her that I...
So, I’ll try an just don’t care about what others think an say.
I know this will be difficult, but I promise I’ll try.
This is just a quick post, just a note to my self, an a reminder.
Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. It's normal to care what other people think of you. Everybody does a little no matter what they say. but the trick is not to care about it so much that it starts ruining your life or making you change who you are. In the end, the only person who really has to be happy with who you are and like you is you. NO matter what, some people just won't, and they really don't matter anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, but my problem is that I care to much, but as I said I really wont care, ok, I'll care, but not that much...
    Thanks for reading:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers