Search my blog.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Earth's children.

If you like reading (like me) I recommend you a series called earth’s childrenh..
Ok the synopsis may seam a little boaring but the book is incredible!
This novel is written by Jean M. Auel.
The series is set in
Europe
during the upper paleolithic era, after the date of the first ceramics discovered but before the last advance of glaciers.
The books focus on the piriod of the co- exestence between cro-magnons and neanderthals.
As a whole, the series is a tale of personal discovery: coming-of-age, invention, cultural complexities. It tells the story of, Ayla an orphaned Cro-Magnon girl who is adopted and raised by a tribe of Neanderthals and who later embarks on a journey to find the Others (her own kind), meeting along the way her romantic interest and supporting co-protagonist,
Jondalar.
I love, love , love that series!!
I really recommend it to you, you can by the audio book on amazon or go to the page I suggested on my secund post.
In that page you can find it in inglish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers