Search my blog.

Monday, June 13, 2011

What is it with peta?

A few days ago I came acrosse this stupid article peta posted a year ago.
This article is about blind people an guidedogs.
Really what where they thinking when they wrote that?
The article is about how gidedogs are blind people slaves, how they work 24/7, how they don’t get time to just be a dog.
I don’t know why I’m that angry with that article but really ug that sucked!
So if you are interested in this article just click hear:
http://www.petconnection.com/blog/2009/01/10/guide-dogs-for-the-blind-peta-staffer-says-forget-it/
Sory I know this is a really short post but this day was uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be sent to my e mail, if they don't containe personal imformation about me I'll of corse publish them.

Followers